Online Information and Downloads Relating to Hyper-energy Theory and its Applications.
Read and/or Download Present Paper Manuscript
Hyper-Energy Theory is systematically derived from a historically overlooked physical principle that James Clerk Maxwell deduced (in 1865) in the course of attempting to formulate a theory of gravity that would be consistent with the unified view of electricity, magnetism, and light that his electrodynamic theory provided: Namely that the seemingly empty space of this universe behaves as if it was an energy medium, characterized by an enormous intrinsic classical energy density that somehow gets diminished in the vicinity of a electrically neutral bodies of matter. Thereby accounting for the binding energy liberated by gravitationally-bound matter systems.
Section files are now available for the forthcoming paper:
On The Classical Field Equations Governing the Origin and Evolution of the Space and Time and Particles of This Universe
(Styled for Phys. Rev. D15)
The Abstract through Section VI covers:
- Special Relativity Theory
- Maxwellian Gravity
- Einstein-Maxwell Gravity
- The General Principles and Field Equations of Hyper-energy Theory
In Sections I through XI, three increasingly comprehensive, classical
gauge-field theories (GFT1-3)are derived and shown to cover:
File Download Options (for the currently available Abstract through Section VI)
- GFT1: Special Relativity Theory and Maxwellian Gravity
- GFT2: Readily Quantizable Einstein-Maxwell Gravity
- GFT3: The General Principles and Field Equations of Hyper-energy Theory
The following file options are provided to accommodate the different user download capabilities and preferences. Right Click to Download PDF and/or Zipped PDF files. Left Click to view PDF files.
The following file options are provided to accommodate the different user download capabilities and preferences.
Coming in September 2003:
Additional section(s) covering the third gauge field theory (GFT3) containing
qualitative descriptions of the application of hyper-energy theory to:
- Big bang cosmology
- The origin and structures of massive and massless particles
- The quantum and classical characteristics of particle interactions
- Revolutionary, pollution-free methods of power generation, propulsion, and communication
Robert E. Var, President
130 Sheffield Road